Thursday, January 8, 2009

I got an AWARD!

yepeeh.. My dear friend Chai give me an Award. wow! A blog love award.. Thanks so much chai the bad gurl. haha..Actually she give me this award last December 08. Sorry for the late post but I truly appreciate it. Loves yah!mwh..mwh..

Now its my turn to pass on these lovely award to my co-blogger/officemates/friend..hehe.. Raquel and Lyra.

Just please follow the rules below.

1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Pass this award to your BLOG LOVER Friends.
4. Add your link to the list of participants below.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

Blog Lovers:

Blogger's Lair | The World of Nothing |The Macky That Doesn't Exist | The Spoiled but Not a Brat | Holding On |The Mark of An Explorer | Feel Free

2 comments:

ka bute said...

wow, bagong taon bagong award. hehehe. happy new year! =)

Chai said...

basta ikaw molit. ikaw gud akong inspiration.hehehe. badgurl

 
ss_blog_claim=bbafb81eb21ca04d94148004b6b676d6
molitong